Informational webpages, videos, take-away resources, and more for medical educators
If this is your first visit, scroll to the bottom of this screen and click on "Enrol me".
Currently available topics:
- Effective PowerPoint presentations
- Creating & Aligning Learning Objectives
- Peer Instruction with Audience Response Systems (e.g., iClicker, PollEverywhere, Learning Catalytics)
- Preparing Learners Online
- Teaching with Cases
- Team-Based Learning
- Providing Feedback to Your Learners
- Teaching in the Clinic and Hospital
- Understanding Learning
- Facilitating Learning in Small Groups
- Writing Questions for Learning and Assessment
- Integrating In-Person and Online Learning
- Foundational Principles of Adult Learning (under construction)
- Tools for Inclusive and Antiracist Teaching and Learning (under construction)
Contact Continuous Professional Learning at HSC-CPL@salud.unm.edu for more information.
Browser recommendations: Use Edge, Chrome, or Safari.
- CPL Facilitator: Gary Smith
This is a "sandbox" site for CPL instructional designers (and MES Scholars) to experiment with Moodle functions.
- Instructor of Record: Gary Smith