This online presentation, consisting of eight modules, will accomplish the following objectives:
- Provide the participant with the rationale for collecting data on early childhood outcomes.
- Next, it will explain the methods used to collect outcomes data in New Mexico.
- This training will explain the intended use of the Early Childhood Outcomes Summary Form.
- It will introduce the participant to a variety of tools provided by the FIT Program to support members of COS teams to determine accurate ratings
- The participant will understand how to effectively determine a comparison summary rating for each of the outcomes.